Photo Wall Mosaic
Whether a corporate event or your big party, turn your event into an engaging collaborative experience. Choose your design and let your guests’ photos become part of the art as they place their photos on the photo wall mosaic during your event. Keep your guests coming back for more photos to add to the masterpiece. The photo wall mosaic incorporates photos from the photo booth, on-site photographers, Twitter, and Instagram photos. Guests post their photos on the mosaic wall to unveil a chosen design over the course of your event.
The mosaic is the ultimate keepsake, whether a framed mosaic as a remembrance for your wedding or a piece of artwork in your lobby. A digital mosaic is a great way to engage guests in different locations in the creation of one collaborative mosaic and create on-going social media interaction. There are so many possibilities with this innovative photo booth experience!
The photo wall mosaic service includes the open air photo booth rental, event manager, and the photo wall mosaic to create your one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Choose between the 3D Carousel or Photo Capture digital mosaic show to view your mosaic on a large screen TV or online. See our digital mosaic shows here.
Out of the Box Fun also offers photo mosaics created in advance of your event with your specially selected photos that can be delivered as a physical mosaic wall, gallery-quality printed arcylic or dibond artwork, or digital mosaic show.
What is Included
* Open air photo booth with an event manager
* 4-hour rental (set-up and break-down time excluded)
* Up to a 4’ x 4’ mosaic wall
* Unlimited photos and GIF sessions shareable on social media
* Digital props
* On-line gallery
* Digital mosaic
* Backdrop (choose from one of our backdrops here or order a custom backdrop)
* Background removal green screen
* Live TV mosaic display and/or online digital mosaic show
* Live TV slideshow of photos
* Additional hours or days
* Larger mosaic size
* Additional open air photo booth(s)
* Welcome screens to match your event
* Custom wrap of the photo booth exterior
* Custom digital branding on welcome screen and on-line gallery
* Marketing data capture and analysis
What is Needed
* Space 7’ deep x 8’ wide if no backdrop for the photo booth
* Space 7’ deep x 10’ wide x 9’ high if using a backdrop for the photo booth
* Space for mosaic wall display (dependent on size of mosaic)
* Access to an electrical socket within 15’
* Access to venue at least 2 hours prior to event
* Booking fee is $500 for the first photo wall mosaic and photo booth; $100 for each additional photo booth, which is applied to the final payment